TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO LOFTUS VERSFELD STADIUM
1. The purchase or receipt of an event ticket by the bearer
thereof constitutes acceptance by the bearer of the terms and conditions set out below.
2. The Blue Bulls Company (Pty) Ltd (the "Company") is not
responsible for lost event tickets and same will not be replaced.
3. The event ticket must be produced at the appropriate access points
and on demand by any official of the Company.
4. In the event of any cancellation of matches for any reason
whatsoever, no refund will be made.
5. Right of admission is reserved. No alcohol, radios, bottles,
tins, glasses, bugles, crackers, cooler boxes, firearms or any other dangerous or
hazardous objects are allowed in the stadium and the bearer agrees not to cause any
nuisance, behave in a disruptive manner, or infringe upon any partys rights in any
way whatsoever and may immediately be removed from the stadium in such an event.
6. The Company, its officials, agents or employees, etc. will not be
liable for any loss, injury or damage however caused to the bearer of the event ticket and
admission to the stadium is granted at the bearers own risk. The bearer
waives all rights of whatsoever nature against the Company, its officials, agents or
employees in respect of such loss, injury or damage arising from or pursuant to the
event/match, notwithstanding that it may have been caused by the negligent act or omission
on the part of any such persons.
7. The Company does its best to ensure that the bearer of this ticket
is given the seat indicated on the ticket, but the Company reserves the right to
substitute the seat with another if deemed necessary at any stage.
8. Smoking is prohibited in the stadium. (Tobacco Products
9. No bearer of an event ticket may for a commercial purpose
9.1 obtain an event ticket with the intention to resell or use such
ticket or any right pertaining to such ticket, whether for a profit or not;
9.2 directly or indirectly sell, dispose of or promote event tickets or
any right pertaining to such tickets;
9.3 use a ticket for advertising, sales or promotional purposes, or as
part of a hospitality or travel package or make it available or advertise it for any such
9.4 use a ticket transferred or acquired in contravention of 9.1 to 9.3
9.5 directly or indirectly sell or dispose of complimentary tickets;
without the prior written authorization of the Company. Any person
who contravenes the above, will be criminally charged. (Safety at Sports and Recreational
Events Act, 2 of 2010).